(949) 354-3712 (Text)
Due to COVID-19, we would like to inform you that there are new safety protocols we are taking to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff.
FOR PATIENTS COMING IN FOR ROUTINE DENTAL CLEANINGS, PER RECOMMENDATIONS FROM THE AMERICAN DENTAL ASSOCIATION (ADA) AND CALIFORNIA DEPT. OF PUBLIC HEALTH (CDPH), DENTAL CLEANINGS ARE LIMITED TO HAND SCALING AND VERY MINIMAL POLISHING FOR THE TIME BEING. THIS IS IN ORDER TO LIMIT AEROSOLS AND SPLATTER DURING APPOINTMENTS. WE WILL STILL APPLY FLUORIDE AFTER THE CLEANING IF YOU ARE OKAY WITH THAT.*
- A day or two prior to your appointment, you may receive a call / email going over a COVID-19 screening questionnaire. If you have not received this call, we will conduct the screening through phone when you arrive for your appointment.
- When arriving in the parking lot, please give our office a call to let us know that you have arrived and we ask you to kindly wait in your car while we prepare for your appointment. For the time being, we are not allowing patients to wait in the waiting room in order to practice physical distancing as best possible. We will give you a call and / or text to let you know when we are ready for you to come upstairs to the office. Please do not forget to wear a mask when you come upstairs.
- If there are any payments due for your visit, those payments will need to be taken care of prior to arrival for your appointment. Prior to your appointment, you will have received a treatment plan, cost estimate, and secure payment link through email.
- After you have received a call / text from our office informing you that we are read, come upstairs to our office, we ask that you please kindly wait outside in the hallway by our office door. Our staff will come out to check your temperature and escort you into the office.
- Upon entering the office, WE WILL KINDLY ASK YOU TO WASH YOUR HANDS, CHECK YOUR OXYGEN STATS, AND RINSE YOUR MOUTH WITH A PRE-PROCEDURAL RINSE.
IMPORTANT: Please review the following screening questions. If there are any questions that you would respond "YES" to, please give our office a call so we can discern if your appointment needs to be rescheduled.
- DO YOU HAVE A FEVER OR ABOVE-NORMAL TEMPERATURE?:
- ARE YOU EXPERIENCING ANY SHORTNESS OF BREATH OR HAVING TROUBLE BREATHING?:
- DO YOU HAVE A DRY COUGH?:
- DO YOU HAVE A RUNNY NOSE?:
- HAVE YOU RECENTLY LOST OR HAD A REDUCTION IN SENSE OF SMELL OR TASTE? :
- DO YOU HAVE A SORE THROAT?:
- ARE YOU EXPERIENCING CHILLS OR REPEATED SHAKING WITH CHILLS?:
- DO YOU HAVE UNEXPLAINED MUSCLE PAIN?:
- DO YOU HAVE A HEADACHE?:
- EVEN IF YOU DON'T CURRENTLY HAVE ANY OF THE ABOVE SYMPTOMS, HAVE YOU EXPERIENCED ANY OF THESE SYMPTOMS IN THE LAST 14 DAYS?:
- HAVE YOU BEEN IN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 IN THE LAST 14 DAYS?:
- HAVE YOU BEEN TESTED FOR COVID-19 IN THE LAST 14 DAYS?:
- IF YES TO ABOVE QUESTION, WHAT WERE THE RESULTS OF THE TESTING?:
- HAVE YOU TRAVELED MORE THAN 100 MILES FROM YOUR HOME IN THE LAST 14 DAYS?:
- ARE THERE ANY CHANGES IN YOUR HEALTH HISTORY SINCE YOUR LAST VISIT?:
If you have any questions and / or concerns, please give our office a call at (949) 450-0101 or email us back at any time. We appreciate your patience and understanding during these trying times.